Payment & Shipping Terms:
hybrid wind and solar systems,
wind turbine solar panels hybrid system
On grid / Off-Grid Wind Turbine Maglev , Residential Vertical Wind Turbine
Wind power grid-tie system is a semi-autonomous electrical generation or grid energy storage system which links to the mains to feed excess capacity generated by wind turbine back to the local main electrical grid. When insufficient electricity is generated electricity drawn from the mains grid can make up the shortfall.
Our on-grid inverter is a transformeress wind grid tie inverter which has a good response for wind speed change and a wide input voltage range from 30V to 540V The maximum input current is 20A DC and maximum output power is 3300W.
On-grid System at home that is currently connected to a locally provided power source is considered “on-grid.” In this scenario for sale a power-conditioning unit (inverter) that makes the turbine output electrically compatible with the utility grid is installed. Your turbine works in tandem with your electric utility to power your house. When the wind isn’t blowing, the utility supplies your electricity. But when it’s windy out, your personal wind turbine pivots to catch the best wind and provides clean, quiet electricity. When it generates more electricity than you need, your meter can actually spin backwards—which means you’re selling electricity back to the utility.
An on-grid system can be practical if the following conditions exist:
• You live in an area with an average annual wind speed of at least 10 mph (4.5m/s)
• Utility-supplied electricitys expensive in your area
• The utility’s requirements for connecting your system to its grid are not prohibitively expensive
• There are good incentives for the sale of excess electricity for the purchase of wind turbines
Wind power grid-tie system A is is a semi-autonomous electrical generation or grid energy storage system which links to the mains to feed excess capacity generated by wind turbine back to the local main electrical grid. When insufficient electricity is generated electricity drawn from the mains grid can make up the shortfall.
Residences and businesses that have a wind power grid-tie system permitted in many countries to sell their energy to the utility grid. Electricity delivered to the grid can be compensated in either net metering or feed-in-tariff, TYPMAR wind power grid-tie system offers complete system solutions for both compensation ways.
TYPMAR CXF series wind power grid-tie inverter is the core part of the whole system, the inverter is developed specially for TYPMAR series wind turbine according to CXF series wind turbine special features with an optimized power curve pre-written into inverter and smart over-voltage braking protection, which offers a reliable combination of high efficiency, easy-installation, high wind protection and grid-failure protection.
● Integrated Controller – easy for installation
● Integrated Isolation Transformer – extra safety protection
● Wider Input Voltage Range – harvesting more power from breeze to gale
● Programmable 20 Points of Power Curves – optimize power harvest from wind
● Optional Remote Monitoring system – Monitoring remotely your installation
● High Conversion Efficiency up to 95%
High Wind Protection – software controlled braking system provides high wind protection with 3 minutes, 10 minutes and 30 minutes time-lapse braking modes. It's a consideration of system safety under the worst wind condition in natural environment.
On-Grid Inverter Features:
● Over 97% Max. efficiency
● Ultra wide input voltage range
● Precise MPPT algorithm
● Compact and light design for one-person easy installation
● Wind/PV individual output
● Full loading output prior for wind output
● Programmable power curve for wind, PV MPPT algorithm, Max. efficiency
● High reliability for topology circuit, quality components and multi-protection
● RS485, WiFi, GPRS interface
● Convenient remote monitoring function
● Brake protection function
Specification Sheets →
Wind And Solar Power For On-grid & Off-Grid System Demo Sample